Navigating your way through the marketing maze
The world of dental implants is changing. Every month there are new techniques, new ideas, and new products that hit the market. With an increasing number of dental implant systems on the market and the growing pressures of today’s economic climate, how do we know what information is real and what is simply marketing hype?
Implant quality has a direct impact on patient satisfaction, and can eventually factor into the cost of running a practice. In keeping up with the many changes happening in the field of implant dentistry, we will discuss five key areas that are shaping the industry as well as help guide you thorough the maze of products available.
This seminar will be broken down into 3 primary topics:
- History of implant design
- Review of literature and evidenced based therapy as it relates to implant design
- Planning for the long term
- Mini implants – indications and contraindications
- Dental implant prosthetics and after-market parts
This lecture will be given on:
- Wednesday, November 09, 2011, 6:00-8:00 pm
Location: Baker Community Center 101 S. 2nd Street St Charles, IL 60174
Dinner:Compliments of Marty Kolinski and Tricia Crosby
* This course provides 2 CE Credit Hours